- Item 69927 - St. Aspinquid Hotel, Ogunquit, ca. 1938
- Contributed by Boston Public Library
- Item 69927
- 3317px x 2085px - 11.1"w x 7.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Boston Public Library
The St. Aspinquid Hotel in Ogunquit was built at the foot of Beach Street by Samuel Jackson Perkins and opened in 1897. Advertisements for the hotel boasted canoeing, surf bathing, beautiful drives, woods, and a menu of complete shore dinners. The property was sold to a family by the name of Andrews in the 1970s and torn down.Show Details
The caption reads, "St. Aspinquid Hotel, Ogunquit, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1938.