- Item 31663 - West Quoddy Head, Lubec, ca. 1890
- Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
- Item 31663
- 4790px x 2990px - 16.0"w x 10.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Lubec Historical Society
The jagged nature of Lubec’s rugged coast shown here with serrated basaltic cliffs. Ominous Sail Rock lies starkly in the water to the right. Apparently a tourist souvenir, the printing on the rear reads, “Views of Eastport, Lubec, Pembroke, Campobello and Grand Manan. Loring‘s Photographic Studio, C. E. Brown, Proprietor, Eastport, Maine.” Photograph on card, 12.4 cm high x 20.6 cm wide.Show Details