- Item 29058 - Andrews & Horigan Grocery Store, Biddeford, 1899
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 29058
- 4373px x 3497px - 14.6"w x 11.7"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
Andrews & Horigan Grocery Store, 229-231 Main Street Biddeford, in 1899. Later changed to 269-271 Main Street and was home to Potter's Furniture. The front display was very dramatic with cans upon cans of food. To the left in the white jackets were the butchers with their display case and the hanging chickens for sale. Also alongside the front display are baskets of what looks to be apples, potatoes and turnips.Show Details