- Item 25394 - Porter Memorial Hall, Ocean Park, ca. 1905
- Contributed by Dyer Library/Saco Museum
- Item 25394
- 2032px x 1232px - 6.8"w x 4.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library/Saco Museum
Porter Hall was dedicated August 4, 1902 and is part of the Temple in Ocean Park. It was built to replace one of the meeting tents, known as the "Tabernacle." For about 50 years, the hall was the Ocean Park home of the Chautauqua Literary and Scientific Circle. Today this building is used for Morning Watch services and small meetings. It also houses the Ocean Park History Room which opens to visitors every Sunday after the service in the Temple.Show Details