- Item 11189 - Norridgewock Fire Station, 1955
- Contributed by Norridgewock Historical Society
- Item 11189
- 3213px x 4473px - 10.7"w x 14.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Norridgewock Historical Society
The Norridgewock fire station was built in the 1900s on what was known as the Watts Block. In 1909 the entire block burned and the station, equipment, and most of the south side of Main Street were destroyed. In 1926 the fire station was rebuilt where the Fire House Bakery is today. Today our fire station is beside Brookside Video. Many descendants of these early firemen still live in Norridgewock today.Show Details