- Item 9927 - North Parish Congregational Church, Springvale, ca 1900
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 9927
- 3407px x 4297px - 11.4"w x 14.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
North Parish Congregational Church in the early 1900s. This is how the exterior of the church looked from 1879 until the remodeling carried out in 1914. The small house to the right was moved to South Waterboro in the mid-1960s by Raymond and Bernice Shepard. They owned the Capitol Resturant across the street from the house. They moved it to a lot adjacent to their South Waterboro home (the former Elwyn Carll home).Show Details