- Item 9772 - B. Frank Hayden's Store, Springvale Square
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 9772
- 4307px x 3360px - 14.4"w x 11.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
B. Frank Hayden's Store in Brown's Hotel building on Springvale Square, 1889.Show Details
Harmon G. Allen and George Emery took over the premises in March 1890 and for two years the store was known as Allen and Emery. Harmon Allen bought Emery's share in 1892.
Hayden's Sanford store was on Main Street.
On the reverse of a copy of this photograph, are the names Nellie M. Brown, Julia Rowe, Dr. William J. Maybury and Charles P. Rowe. There was no indication as to which person is which. Mr. Hayden may be the man in the doorway.
Note that the suits and overcoats could be purchased for $4.98.