- Item 82356 - Tydol Station, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
- Item 82356
- 4857px x 2982px - 16.2"w x 9.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Bridgton Historical Society
Tydol Station, Main Street, Bridgton.Show Details
This is the tax record for a commercial building owned by Guy W. Adams at the time of the survey, around 1938. The card was updated several times at unknown later dates to reflect ownership by various individuals. These include Mrs. Guy W. Adams, Annie Wilburger, Roger Macdonald, and an illegible entry. The building also housed F.S. Bennett Co., Clover Farm Stores Meat Market, and the Old Lantern Cafe. The card references a deed dated 1934. This is not the date of the photograph.