- Item 8160 - Heselton House Stables, about 1898
- Contributed by Skowhegan History House
- Item 8160
- 5038px x 2894px - 16.8"w x 9.6"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Skowhegan History House
'William Sedgeley, hostler for many years, stands in center, with arms akimbo. This is on the southerly side of Water Street. The structures are a part of the Heselton House property and overlook a large square or yard. Like all other livery establishments, it has been discontinued, although the building which succeeded this, and has somewhat the same appearance, still stands in this location.'Show Details
~Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views