- Item 8159 - Water Street, Skowhegan, 1893
- Contributed by Skowhegan History House
- Item 8159
- 4549px x 3153px - 15.2"w x 10.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Skowhegan History House
'This picture was probably taken in 1893. Mr. Patterson stands at the left and Mr. Goodrich at the right. The young man between them is clerk, Walter Savage, later moved to Somerville, Mass.Show Details
The building at the right of the alley is the Milburn Hall, referred to in Number 32. Through the alley is a storehouse owned by Morrison & McClellan, which at one time also contained the Skowhegan Lockup.