- Item 81553 - Portland Water District Casco Street office, 1964
- Contributed by Portland Water District
- Item 81553
- 11056px x 8768px - 36.9"w x 29.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Portland Water District
The Portland Water District moved its general offices to 16 Casco Street, Portland, in 1915 due to the increased need for space.Show Details
The building was formerly occupied by the Northeastern Telephone Company and was remodeled before the District took residence.
This photo, taken in 1964, depicts office staff members Liza Montfort, Del Reynolds, Charlotte Russell, and Ron Caron.