Item 8154 - Village Christian Church, Skowhegan
- Item 8154 - Village Christian Church, Skowhegan
- Contributed by Skowhegan History House
- Item 8154
- 3198px x 4477px - 10.7"w x 14.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Skowhegan History House
The Village Christian Church in Skowhegan.Show Details
"The horse sheds, then a necessary part of every church establishment, show at rear.
A glimpse at the left may be had of the stable standing on the George N. Page property.
The area formerly occupied by this church and sheds was later merged with the Edward. P. Page estate. It is now a lawn and tennis court connected with the Page homestead, which is occupied by Leslie H. Goldsmith and family."
~Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views, 1929