- Item 8135 - Sampson's Corner, Skowhegan, ca. 1900
- Contributed by Skowhegan History House
- Item 8135
- 4466px x 3152px - 14.9"w x 10.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Skowhegan History House
Skowhegan store of Frank W. Allen, successor to Kendall Brothers, dealers in lamps, crockery, carpets, etc.Show Details
At eft is E. A. Gray, of Portland, who represented the crockery firm of Jones, McDuffee & Stratton, of Boston.
At the extreme right is James R. Frost and next to him J. Palmer Merrill. The latter was owner of the shoe store that shows in the picture and Mr. Frost was employed by him.
James Frost came here with the Keene Brothers and was foreman of their stitching room.
Both buildings were replaced by brick.