- Item 81137 - Bigelow & Goodwin Store, St. Albans, ca. 1880
- Contributed by St. Albans Historical Society
- Item 81137
- 4360px x 3265px - 14.5"w x 10.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of St. Albans Historical Society
This photograph depicts the Bigelow & Goodwin store in the late 1800s. The Bigelow & Goodwin store was owned by Alfred Bigelow and Othello Goodwin who sold hardware, dishes, yard goods and small wares there. Pictured here, starting on the front step, from left to right are Edson Buker, A. P. Bigelow, Othello Bigelow, unknown, Melvin Bigelow, Daniel Frost and Henry Prescott on bicycle.Show Details
The store burned in 1900 and was not rebuilt.