Item 81054 - Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealer, Main Street, Bridgton

Item 81054 - Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealer, Main Street, Bridgton
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Item 81054
Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealer, Main Street, Bridgton
Zoom
4939px x 3028px - 16.5"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Bridgton Historical Society
Image Info

Ripley & Fletcher Auto Dealership, Main Street, Bridgton. This is the tax record for a Commercial Building owned by the Ripley & Fletcher Company at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.

The card was updated later to reflect ownership by the Town of Bridgton, which purchased the property in 1948. The building was not only used to store road maintenance vehicles and equipment, but for municipal offices and a one-cell jail. The card references a deed dated 1919. This is not the date of the photograph.

Show Details