- Item 80831 - Millet Wedgwood Home, Berwick, ca. 1880
- Contributed by Berwick Historical Society
- Item 80831
- 4481px x 3300px - 14.9"w x 11.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Berwick Historical Society
This house, located on Sullivan Street, was originally built as Wedgwood Tavern in 1823 by Millet Wedgwood, at a time of increased economic activity in the town.Show Details
Winslow T. Ricker bought it in 1854 and ownership eventually passed to Carolyn (Ricker) Goodrich and Stanley Goodrich. It housed Goodrich Insurance Company from the mid-20th century to the early 2000s.
Note the little girl near the staircase with the over-sized bow on her head.