- Item 78819 - The Goodwin Houses, Ridlonville, ca. 1900
- Contributed by Mexico Historical Society
- Item 78819
- 4611px x 3062px - 15.4"w x 10.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Mexico Historical Society
The houses created by the Goodwin brothers along Main Street in Mexico.Show Details
In 1898 Eliphat Perkins Goodwin and his brother William Woodbury Goodwin moved to Ridlonville from Carthage and purchased six lots of land. By 1903, they had constructed six identical Colonial Revival duplex houses with hip roofs and small facade porches. These homes were rentals and much desired by the millworkers.