- Item 77467 - Sebasticook and Moosehead Railroad, Hartland Depot, ca. 1900
- Contributed by Hartland Historical Society
- Item 77467
- 4746px x 3085px - 15.8"w x 10.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Hartland Historical Society
The Hartland depot of the Sebasticook and Moosehead Railroad was located in Lawrence Williams' field. Williams' field was just east of the Agricultural Hall near the fairgrounds on Outer Main Street, now known as the Canaan Road or route 23.Show Details
The depot building was completed in November 1886 and the line ran from Pittsfield to Hartland. It was leased as the Maine Central Harmony branch in 1910, purchased in 1911, and extended to Harmony in 1912.