Item 41806 - Bradbury House, Springs Island, Biddeford, 1953
- Item 41806 - Bradbury House, Springs Island, Biddeford, 1953
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 41806
- 4229px x 3454px - 14.1"w x 11.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
This house was located on Route One, Springs Island, or #22 Elm Street, and was built by Captain Moses Bradbury, a veteran of the American Revolution.Show Details
He married in Biddeford in 1791 and four years later (1795) built this house when he began (with his partner, Captain Spring) the development of Springs Island.
This house was moved coastal Harpswell in 1973 (taken down board by board and rebuilt) by Loren and Molly Prentiss.