Item 40412 - Cumberland County Courthouse, Portland, 1911
- Item 40412 - Cumberland County Courthouse, Portland, 1911
- Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
- Item 40412
- 4557px x 3333px - 15.2"w x 11.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
The Cumberland County Courthouse located on Federal Street in Portland in May 1911.Show Details
The granite structure, designed by George Burham of Portland, was built in 1910. Previously, the county offices were located in City Hall. When City Hall burned in 1908, the county began plans for the new building.