- Item 35288 - Biddeford Knights Templar on St. John's Day, 1916
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 35288
- 4636px x 3342px - 15.5"w x 11.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
Bradford Commandery of the Knights Templar of Biddeford on St. John's Day, 1916. Ready to board the train at the old Eastern Division station on Main Street, Biddeford. In the distance is the smoke stack of the Biddeford Box Company and the big frame building was the Andrews and Harigan store, later the Biddeford and Saco Grain Company. The feast day referrd to is that of St. John the Baptist's birth (June 24) which became celebrated more solemnly than that marking his martyrdom (August 29).Show Details