- Item 35283 - Pepperell Mills superintendents and overseers, Biddeford, 1895
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 35283
- 4013px x 2788px - 13.4"w x 9.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
Superintendents and overseers of the Pepperell Mills pose in front of the Counting House at Main and York streets in Biddeford in 1895.Show Details
Sitting, from left, are Frank W. Cookson, John A. Wilson, Frank Libby, John R. Bonser, George K. Gibbs, Henry T. Spencer, Andrew A. Mason, and Robert S. Donaldson.
Standing, from left, are John Campbell, John O'Dea, George F. Kenisston, Frank H. Staples, Frederick Greene, Charles D. Thurber, James B. Hanson, Thomas C. Bradbury, Andrew J. Goldthwait, and Mr. John Buckley "the famous yard boss."