- Item 34295 - McCann Fire Truck Manufacturing Shop, ca. 1949
- Contributed by Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
- Item 34295
- 1643px x 1005px - 5.5"w x 3.4"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
This shop relocated to Scarborough from Portland in 1931. The manufacturing department was located on Route 1. The truck would enter the building as a basic chassis then emerge at the other end of the building as a completed fire truck. The factory closed in the early 1950s. Scarborough never owned a McCann fire truck.Show Details
There is a Mercedes dealership at this location presently in 2010.