- Item 33986 - Covered bridge over the Saco River, Biddeford, ca. 1872
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 33986
- 3900px x 4214px - 13.0"w x 14.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
The Main Street covered bridge over the Saco River, Biddeford, ca. 1872. The building on the left side of the street was owned by a Judge Jellison; the buildings on the right would have been along the top edge of White's Wharf, which was owned by Capt. Samuel White. The corner near the front right appears to be the corner of Water and Main Streets. The covered bridge was built in 1842 and torn down in 1877.Show Details
This is a good quality copy of half of a stereocard view.