- Item 33681 - Elementary school, Lubec, ca. 1950
- Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
- Item 33681
- 4730px x 3022px - 15.8"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Lubec Historical Society
The last “Hilltop School” was built in 1914, following a fire that destroyed the previous building which housed all grades through high school. School Street lies in the foregound; its corner with Church Street is just beyond the left edge of this image. The automobiles include both pre- and post-World War II models. This building was used for grades through 8th until 1956. As of 2010 this site is occupied by Town of Lubec offices plus EMT and firefighting vehicles.Show Details