- Item 33673 - Marshview Restaurant and Shore Dinner House, Scarborough, ca. 1940
- Contributed by Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
- Item 33673
- 1577px x 977px - 5.3"w x 3.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
The first proprietor of the Marshview Restaurant was Percy Scamman. The Marshview, located on Route 1 in Scarborough, was one of many seasonal shore dinner establishments and one that lasted the longest.Show Details
When Dr. Philip Haigis first arrived in Scarborough in 1944, he used the Marshview Restaurant as his first office since it was closed for the winter.