- Item 33405 - Congregational Church, Blue Hill, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Blue Hill Historical Society
- Item 33405
- 4740px x 3092px - 15.8"w x 10.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Blue Hill Historical Society
This church building, near the foot of Tenney Hill, was completed in 1843, based on a plan attributed to B. J. Deane of Bangor. The land was donated by Reuben Dodge and the builder was Thomas Lord. Most labor and materials were contributed by members of the church. This was the third Congregational meeting house in Blue Hill. The previous meeting house, further up Tenney Hill, burned in 1842.Show Details