- Item 31734 - Soldiers' Monument, Lubec, ca. 1905
- Contributed by West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association
- Item 31734
- 4530px x 3158px - 15.1"w x 10.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association
A view of the statue at Lubec’s Monument Lot from a somewhat unusual angle. The monument was dedicated on Sept. 20, 1904, on land donated to the Town of Lubec by Moses Bion Pike. This image by Fairfield Photo was offered to the public in a paper folder, “Copyright L. M. Association.” The building on the left reveals a handbill or placard advertising “Columbian Theatre Three Days Sept 1” of “26th Year Bennett Moulton Company.” According to the Lewiston Daily Sun, Bennett-Moulton was a popular vaudeville company.Show Details