- Item 31043 - Bank Square, Guilford, ca. 1941
- Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
- Item 31043
- 4759px x 3155px - 15.9"w x 10.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Guilford Historical Society
This is a view of Bank Square looking northwest from the head of Hudson Avenue toward South Main Street and Elm Street around 1941. The middlle building with the gable roof was the First National Store. Shortly after this picture was taken the First National moved to the north side of the river where Griffins is currently located. The Guilford House of Pizza is the current occupant of this building.Show Details