- Item 30977 - Guilford Bed and Breakfast, ca. 1918
- Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
- Item 30977
- 4804px x 3126px - 16.0"w x 10.4"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Guilford Historical Society
This is an early 1900s photo of the Guilford Bed & Breakfast. This building was built in the 1890s by David Campbell for his daughter and her husband, Ernest and Louise Genthner. Over the years some owners included Micajah J. Hudson, the Hilton Family, Drake Family and Cummings Family. In 1986, it was owned and operated as a bed & breakfast type operation by John and Pat Selicious, and Lynn and Harry Anderson in 1998. It is located on the south side of Elm Street facing the Piscataquis River. The building has 6 beautiful guest rooms. The building still exists today and is still operating as the Guilford Bed and Breakfast owned by Harland and Isobel Young. The property now has many mature trees surrounding this beautiful structure.Show Details