- Item 30920 - Elm Street Businesses, Guilford, ca. 1880
- Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
- Item 30920
- 5039px x 2975px - 16.8"w x 9.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Guilford Historical Society
Elm Street businesses in the late 1880s. The building on the left is the S. L. Williams, Millinery and Fancy Goods store. This building is currently Davis Brother's Furniture Store. The person on the extreme right is William Appleyard. This photo was taken by The C. A. Smith Photo'Co. Their office was located in the Straw & Martin Insurance Company building on North Main Street which is the current home of the Guilford Historical Society.Show Details