- Item 30914 - Temporary Foot Bridge, Guilford, 1954
- Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
- Item 30914
- 3984px x 3767px - 13.3"w x 12.6"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Guilford Historical Society
This temporary foot bridge was built and used while the vehicle/pedestrian steel bridge was being dismantled and rebuilt in 1954. This photo is taken from the north side of the Piscataquis River looking south toward the Scales building. The Guilford Woolen Mill is just out of the picture on the left. The wooden structure at the top center of this photo is the Guilford Register Newspaper building.Show Details