- Item 30892 - Hudson's Store, Guilford, ca. 1890
- Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
- Item 30892
- 4611px x 3254px - 15.4"w x 10.8"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Guilford Historical Society
The general store of M. & J. Hudson, the Post Office and the Odd Fellows Hal were located in this building. It was located at the intersection of Main Street and Hudson Avenue in the late 1800s. It was built in 1879 and the Post Office wing was added in 1893. Another wing was added to the other side shortly before the building burned in 1902. New contstruction began and the dedication of the new brick building was held in 1904. It is now the location of Rite Aid.Show Details