- Item 29398 - Clam Permit, town of Scarborough, 1897
- Contributed by Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
- Item 29398
- 4366px x 3346px - 14.6"w x 11.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
This is an original document dated March 25, 1897. Eugene F. Plummer, resident of "Scarboro" applied for this permit on March 25, 1897. This permit is good for the year beginning March 1, 1897 to the last day of February 1898. No clams are to be dug from May, June, July and August 1897 when digging of clams were prohibited by the town. The permit was signed by the selectmen; P.L. Plummer, G.B. Thurston, and Turner H. Knight.Show Details