- Item 29329 - Copper and Gold Exchange, Blue Hill, ca. 1900
- Contributed by Blue Hill Historical Society
- Item 29329
- 4775px x 3169px - 15.9"w x 10.6"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Blue Hill Historical Society
Built as a two story residnce by Andrew Fisk in 1865, this imposing building on Main Street was enlarged to a three story hotel during Blue Hill's copper mining boom in the last two decades of the nineteenth century. The sign over the door proclaims millinery, fancy goods, boots and shoes to be had in the store of Mrs. H.B. Nash. The sign over the door of the small building to the left reads: "Post Office" To the right and behind the hotel is a livery stable with carriages in the yard as well as one being driven in the street. The hotel was razed in 1960.Show Details