Item 27992 - Unitarian Church, Saco, ca. 1890

Item 27992 - Unitarian Church, Saco, ca. 1890
Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Item 27992
Unitarian Church, Saco, ca. 1890
Zoom
3200px x 2384px - 10.7"w x 7.9"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Image Info

The Unitarian church was built in 1827 at 60 School Street in Saco. The meeting house is on the left. Reverend John T.G. Nichols, minister in the mid-1800s, was both a spiritual leader and a social reformer, serving as the head of Saco's school committee.

Show Details