- Item 27894 - William Mains Bill, Bath, 1884
- Contributed by Patten Free Library
- Item 27894
- 2964px x 4767px - 9.9"w x 15.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Patten Free Library
This August 30th, 1884 bill for supplies and painting and papering services by William H. Mains illustrates the many small establishments that were once housed under the Music Hall. Mains is billing Albion Swett, a carpenter, who is likely working for the Moses family with their extensive real estate holdings. Jeremiah Robinson appears to have owned the Music Hall building from before 1830 into the 1870s. Robinson expanded the structure substantially in 1856 and it was at that time that it became known as the Music Hall, rather than the Concert Hall.Show Details