- Item 27141 - High school, Lubec, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
- Item 27141
- 4760px x 2934px - 15.9"w x 9.8"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Lubec Historical Society
The high school was located at the corner of School Street, crossing image laterally, and Church Street. Note street lamp on pole, and what appears to be a broken street sign at the base of the nearest tree. This building burned on November 26, 1913, replaced by Hilltop Elementary School and a separate high school on Main Street which opened in 1915. The public Columbian Hall, far right, survived about four more decades.Show Details