Item 26840 - Imperial House, Old Orchard Beach, ca. 1890

Item 26840 - Imperial House, Old Orchard Beach, ca. 1890
Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Item 26840
Imperial House, Old Orchard Beach, ca. 1890
Zoom
4640px x 3024px - 15.5"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Image Info

Courtyard of the Imperial House (the old Ocean House), on the site of the present Town Hall. The original hotel was destroyed by fire in 1896 and replaced by a smaller building under the same name.

Show Details