Item 26602 - The Fernald House, Thomaston, ca. 1960s

Item 26602 - The Fernald House, Thomaston, ca. 1960s
Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
Item 26602
The Fernald House, Thomaston, ca. 1960s
Zoom
4203px x 3356px - 14.0"w x 11.2"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Thomaston Historical Society
Image Info

Built ca. 1848 in the Gothic Revival style of architecture at the east end of the mall, this house was the home of Reverend Oliver J. Fernald. Rev. Fernald arrived in 1848 to lead the newly formed Unitarian Society of Thomaston.

Show Details