Item 26597 - Oliver Robinson House, Thomaston, 1960s

Item 26597 - Oliver Robinson House, Thomaston, 1960s
Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
Item 26597
Oliver Robinson House, Thomaston, 1960s
Zoom
4178px x 3391px - 13.9"w x 11.3"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Thomaston Historical Society
Image Info

This house was built on Knox Street by shipbuilder James O. Cushing for Captain Oliver Robinson in
1843.

The existing house on the site, built in 1830, burned in 1843 at which time the Robinson House was immediately built.

Show Details