- Item 26224 - Old Orchard House from the end of pier, ca. 1915
- Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
- Item 26224
- 3552px x 2336px - 11.8"w x 7.8"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Seashore Trolley Museum
A postcard showing Old Orchard House from the end of Pier. Old Orchard House was originally built in 1837 as a boarding house by E. C. Staples. The structure was destroyed by fire, July 21, 1875. The new "Old Orchard House" was erected in 1876, with accommodations for 500 guests. Note the signs for the rollerskating rink, dairy lunch stand and a trolley car in the distance.Show Details