Item 22827 - West Side of Main Street North of Springvale Square, ca. 1887
- Item 22827 - West Side of Main Street North of Springvale Square, ca. 1887
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 22827
- 4963px x 3031px - 16.5"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Previosly known as the Tebbets Hotel, this building was taken over in 1887 by the Brown family who operated the business for the next six years as Hotel Brown. Thereafter, until it burned in 1905, the building was at times a hotel and at times a rooming house. Note the livery and feed stable sign. Charles C. Luce, whose drugstore signs appear in the foreground, was only in operation in this location in 1886 and 1887.Show Details