- Item 22386 - Saco Garage, ca. 1913
- Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
- Item 22386
- 4640px x 3312px - 15.5"w x 11.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Located at 9 Thornton Ave., between Main St. and Elm St., established in 1911, it was one of the first garages in Saco dealing in Oakland, Imperial and Ford Motor cars and was owned by Richard D. Milliken (a dentist) and Ira Garland. This garage advertised "cars for sales and to let" and supplies, gasoline and repairs. The garage was for sale and out of business by 1914.Show Details