- Item 19378 - Unitarian Church, Presque Isle, 1895
- Contributed by Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
- Item 19378
- 4652px x 3202px - 15.5"w x 10.7"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
The Unitarian Church was erected in 1886 and because of poor attendance was closed in 1932. The Masonic Temple purchased the property in the late 1930s, and the church was torn down in 1939.Show Details
The Masonic Temple was built on the property and dedicated in 1941.
The Unitarian Church bell was purchased by a local person during the razing and given to the Methodist Church, which exhibited the bell at the front entrance of its church on Academy Street.