Item 18934 - Ban-y-Bryn

Item 18934 - Ban-y-Bryn
Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Item 18934
4660px x 3015px - 15.5"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Jesup Memorial Library
Image Info

The Ban-y-Bryn was located on the Norman Road in Bar Harbor. It was designed by Architect S. V. Stratton and was built in 1889 for Albert Clifford Barney and his wife, Alice Pike Barney of Cincinnati and Washingon, D.C.
From 1930, Ban-y-Bryn was owned by Joseph Wholean.
The Ban-y-Bryn burned down in the Fire of 1947.

Show Details