Item 18646 - Pointe D'Acadie from Eagle Cliff, Bar Harbor
- Item 18646 - Pointe D'Acadie from Eagle Cliff, Bar Harbor
- Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
- Item 18646
- 4782px x 2991px - 15.9"w x 10.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Jesup Memorial Library
View of Pointe d'Acadie from Eagle Cliff in Bar Harbor.Show Details
Point D'Acadie was built in 1868-69 and was originally named Watersmeet and was designed by New York Architect Charles Coolidge Haight.
George Washington Vanderbilt II purchased Ogden Point in 1889 and changed the name to Pointe d'Acadie and remodeled it.
It was torn down in 1956.