- Item 16710 - View from Town Hall, Sanford, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 16710
- 4790px x 3064px - 16.0"w x 10.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Fred Philpot took this image from the clock tower at Town Hall and pointed his camera north toward the First Baptist Church.Show Details
Beyond the roof of the Baptist Church is the steeple of the North Parish Congregational Church. The building to the rear of the Baptist Church housed A.A. Wilson's grain store.
In the foreground, right, are the backs of four Main Street stores.
In the distance, right, are the St. Ignatius Church and Number One Pond.