- Item 16402 - The Square, Springvale, ca. 1906
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 16402
- 4331px x 3384px - 14.4"w x 11.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
The new Dirigo Block on the corner was built in the months immediately after April 14, 1905 fire as was the new Fogg Block adjacent to it on Bridge Street (right) and the new Remick Block, a portion of which can be seen at left.Show Details
In the Dirigo Block, Charles H. Pierce, druggest, occupied the corner shop while James H. Makin had the Main and Bridge Street shops selling dry goods on Main Street and boots and other items on Bridge Street.
The new Fogg Block had Folsom Bros. Furniture and the Springvale National Bank were on the ground floor.