- Item 12758 - Canneries prior to Brooklin Boat Yard, Brooklin, 1959
- Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
- Item 12758
- 4579px x 3086px - 15.3"w x 10.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Canneries on the site just before Joel White purchased the setting for the Brooklin Boat Yard in 1960. Originally the site was the Ramsdell setting. It was sold to Frank Sylvester and Frank Day in 1938 to become a boat yard. Later it was sold to Herrick & Allen. The land was leased to Arno Day as a boat yard in 1952, who in turn sold it to Joel White.Show Details